Inprocess staff participate in congresses, meetings and events where we explain our successes and work in general in the form of presentations and reports.
In this section you can find a variety of informative articles which are free to download.
Inprocess Infrastructure Suite
Lead Training Sessions.
Connect Data Nodes.
One of the key components of an Operator Training System is the station from where the instructor leads and monitors the training sessions. Inprocess has developed an instructor station software that allows users to:
- Mentor and Lead Training Sessions.
- Configure interfaces for the Instructor and the Operators.
- Connect the different data nodes in an OTS.
- Model split management in multi-core computers.
ICOM: Inprocess Competence Management System
ICOM is a powerful software tool aimed at managing, expanding and confirming the proficiency of your workforce, specifically the operators in the chemical and hydrocarbon processing industries.
ICOM aims at providing employers in these markets with a platform to support them in planning and assessing the professional development of their plant operators.
Flow Assurance Studies
Assure and maximize the operation of your production system while minimizing risks
- Avoid production shutdowns and downtimes
- Reduce flaring episodes
- Save Capex in expensive thermal-resistant materials
- Optimize sequences for wells start-up and shutdown
- Save in inhibitors consumption
- Plan ahead for production contingencies
- Assess environmental risk
Flare Systems Analysis
Is the current equipment size appropriate for safe plant operation?
Save CapEx without compromising safety by benefiting from previously oversized flare networks.
- Revalidation, or new design, of flare equipment.
- Available simulation model for any future what-if study
- Updated and revalidated pressure relief devices sizing
- Single repository database with easy access from anywhere in the organization
- Consistent generation of any documentation related to safety devices
Simulate, predict and optimize product and production during plant lifecycle
- Create efficient production methodologies
- Prevent costly downtimes to equipment and production lines
- Predict when preventive maintenance will be necessary
- Enable faster, more efficient and more reliable production operations