Inprocess staff participate in congresses, meetings and events where we explain our successes and work in general in the form of presentations and reports.
In this section you can find a variety of informative articles which are free to download.
Flow Assurance Studies
Assure and maximize the operation of your production system while minimizing risks
- Avoid production shutdowns and downtimes
- Reduce flaring episodes
- Save Capex in expensive thermal-resistant materials
- Optimize sequences for wells start-up and shutdown
- Save in inhibitors consumption
- Plan ahead for production contingencies
- Assess environmental risk
Flare Systems Analysis
Is the current equipment size appropriate for safe plant operation?
Save CapEx without compromising safety by benefiting from previously oversized flare networks.
- Revalidation, or new design, of flare equipment.
- Available simulation model for any future what-if study
- Updated and revalidated pressure relief devices sizing
- Single repository database with easy access from anywhere in the organization
- Consistent generation of any documentation related to safety devices
Simulate, predict and optimize product and production during plant lifecycle
- Create efficient production methodologies
- Prevent costly downtimes to equipment and production lines
- Predict when preventive maintenance will be necessary
- Enable faster, more efficient and more reliable production operations
Virtual Classroom Courses on Process Simulation
Benefit from new learning opportunities!
- Introduction to Steady State Simulation
- Introduction to Dynamic Simulation
- Dynamic Simulation of Rotating Equipment
- Dynamic Simulation of Distillation Columns
- Process Control for Process Engineers using
- Dynamic Simulation
Lifecycle OTS: Dynamic Simulation Studies
Base your design decisions on rigorous engineering calculation results:
- Check the design size of critical equipment
- Determine adequate protection systems
- Validate proposed control strategies and philosophies
- Design and test operational procedures
- Determine the operational envelop, check the safety limits and select piping material
- Use the digital plant as a process intelligence repository