Inprocess staff participate in congresses, meetings and events where we explain our successes and work in general in the form of presentations and reports.
In this section you can find a variety of informative articles which are free to download.
Lifecycle OTS: Operator Training System
Train your operations staff with an exact replica of the control room configuration.
- Train your control room operators trained on start-up procedures sufficiently in advance
- Train operators on plant normal operation; on load changes; on emergency situations; on planned plant shutdowns and start-ups, from hot- and cold- conditions
- Coach staff on how to react faced with equipment and instrumentation malfunctions
- lnvolve field operators with 3D lmmersive Training Simulators and Virtual Reality
Lifecycle OTS: Operations & Maintenance support
Achieve Operational Excellence using the digital plant to support your O&M decisions
- lmprove procedures
- Monitor plant performance and detect bottlenecks
- Troubleshoot operations
- lncorporate the lessons learned during incidents into the OTS training content
- Train new hires and re-train existing personnel on low-frequency events
- Test and approve proposed plant changes and train operations staff before their implementation
- Use the dynamic model for surveillance and real-time look-ahead predictions
Inprocess Solution for Hydrogen Networks Management
The optimization of the hydrogen network signifies one of the strategic and operational priorities for refineries around the world to address the challenges of their energy transition, to meet growing demands and, at the same time, to attain clean fuel trends and achieve energy savings while reducing hydrogen generation costs.