Inprocess delivered a complete dynamic simulation model of the turboexpander for an EPC company. This simulation was key in testing several operational scenarios for various normal and upset conditions ant to ensure the operability of a Turboexpander Dew Point Unit. An Aspen HYSYS dynamic model of the unit was built and several operating scenarios were carried out which revealed some design issues that were possible to correct before unit commissioning. The main achievements of the project are:
• Adequate Equipment Sizing
• Understanding the transient behaviour of the unit
• Optimization of the PIDs tuning parameters
• Operating Procedures enhancement
• Testing of New Operating Procedures
• HAZOP limits confirmation
• Early risks identification resulted in cost reduction and prevented later unexpected modifications
Why we collect this data?
Inprocess is collecting and may process your personal data for a variety of reasons related to our business and our ability to deliver the best possible products, service and overall user experience. Accordingly, we may use your personal data to administer research surveys, to accurately deliver contracted services, to register you for events, to understand your preferences and to detect and prevent any fraudulent or unauthorized activities. Please refer to Inprocess’ Privacy and Security Policy, which is available here (https://inprocessgroup.com/en/privacy-policy), for more information regarding our collection and processing of your personal data.