Inprocess is pleased to announce its participation in this year’s Offshore Technology Conference, which will take place from May 2nd to 5th at the NRG Exhibition Center in Houston, Texas.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is the meeting place for energy professionals interested in keeping up to date with the technology and where ideas and opinions are exchanged to advance scientific and technical knowledge of offshore resources and environmental issues.
Inprocess will be present at booth #357. We welcome you to come visit us where we can share our experiences and solutions. As specialized technology consultants for major energy companies, we are keen to share our knowledge.
With over 400 projects executed, Inprocess has implemented solutions for several offshore operating companies, including more than 11% of the FPSOs worldwide. Our services for the offshore oil and gas industry include: Operator Training Simulators, Online Digital Twins, Multiphase Flow Assurance, Holistic Models (flowlines + topsides), Support to Operations and help de-risking startups and commissioning among others. We leverage process simulation and our expertise, together with our strides in digitalization, to create technologies that enable the achievement of Operational Excellence and improve process uptime for our clients. Proven results of our solutions include:
- Cut the new operator training down 75%
- Reduced emissions up to 60%
- Reduced turnaround times by roughly 25%
- Reduce startup time by 40% using a dynamic digital twin
- Benefits depend on the size of the plant but we’ve seen demonstrations of $2-25M
- Reduce off-production (aka poor quality) during ramp down scenarios. One customer demonstrated $5M in savings
- Reduce flaring incidents up to 30%
- Reduce human-error incident rate up to 50%
- Benefits depend on the magnitude of historical human error events. Can range from reportable incidents such as loss of primary containment to reduction of poor quality to reduce total reportable emissions
- Reduce commissioning timelines for new process startups by weeks
- Reduce unplanned shutdowns by 25%
At Inprocess we have been dedicated for more than 15 years to digital transformation and operational excellence in the energy industry through innovative digital solutions, helping our clients to better understand their processes and how to execute them with greater reliability and profitability, without compromising safety.
We are excited to participate at OTC and thank all our customers and visitors.
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.